Barcelona loses to Madrid in the Copa Del Rey final 2-1…Congratulations to Real Madrid for the win
After 2 losses in a row and 4 games playing like crap, one would think you would play with a different line up and plan, Tata.
Lets Keep Crossing the Ball Even Though We Are Vertically Challenged: An Autobiography by FC Barcelona
do you ever meet someone who’s like the human version of unnecessary comments on a text post
Un crit valent… Barca! Barca! Baaaarca! #Final #Copa del #Rey #Barcelona #RealMadrid #España #Messi #CR7
A new religious statue in the town of Davidson, N.C., is unlike anything you might see in church.
The statue depicts Jesus as a vagrant sleeping on a park bench. St. Alban’s Episcopal Church installed the homeless Jesus statue on its property in the middle of an upscale neighborhood filled with well-kept townhomes.
Jesus is huddled under a blanket with his face and hands obscured; only the crucifixion wounds on his uncovered feet give him away.
The reaction was immediate. Some loved it; some didn’t.
"One woman from the neighborhood actually called police the first time she drove by," says David Boraks, editor of DavidsonNews.net. "She thought it was an actual homeless person."
That’s right. Somebody called the cops on Jesus.
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Since you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me.
Decolonize Your Diet, Eat Nopales!
Nopalitos are a folk remedy for diabetes and the scientific research backs that up. Eating nopalitos lowers blood sugar in both diabetics and non-diabetics. It also lowers cholesterol and protects the liver from Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, which afflicts many diabetics.
A lot of the scientific studies done on cactus tend to focus on the fruit, rather than the paddles. Tunas have so many amazing properties: the fruit, its juice, or extract, have been proven effective against many different cancers (skin, prostate, colon, ovarian, and, to a lesser extent, liver and breast). The juice also helps your body recover from damage caused by alcohol.
· Eating nopalitos can lower blood sugar in diabetics (Frata-Munari 1989, Hahm 2011)
· Eating Nopalitos lower cholesterol and blood glucose levels (Hahm 2011, Wolfram 2002)
· Nopalitos are effective in protecting the liver from Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, the most common type of liver disease in the US, and one related to metabolic syndrome (Morán-Rámos 2012)
· Daily consumption of nopales improves platelet function (Wolfram 2003)
· Both nopalitos and cactus fruit are excellent sources of dietary fiber (Peña-Valdivia 2012).
· Cactus fruit are a good source of antioxidants (Kuti 2004)
· Animal studies show that a diet including cactus fruit can prevent against skin cancer (Lee 2013)
· Cactus fruit can inhibit cancer cell growth (Zou 2005)
· In an in-vitro study, the juice from cactus fruit were effective against colon cancer and prostate cancer cells (Chavez-Santescoy 2009)
· Cactus fruit extract can be effective against ovarian cancer (Feugang 2010)
· Cactus fruit juice was shown to be effective in healing alcohol-induced damage (Alimi 2012)
An excerpt from the blog Decolonize Your Diet: Recipes to Sustain Revolutionary Love.
See citations and read more here.